Sunday, September 21, 2008

The End is in Sight...

I apologize for not updating this blog for so long. I have had many interesting things going on, but the last few weeks have been dominated by two things. Orientation and more Italian classes. Orientation is finished now, and the end is in sight for the Italian courses. I would ask all of you to pray for me on Monday when you get this update because I will be taking my Italian proficiency exam. A third of the test is an online test and the other two-thirds is an oral examination. I will have to introduce myself, describe a random photo, and read a selection of Italian literature out loud. I have three chances to pass this test so that I can take my classes in Italian, and I am hoping that I pass it the first time around. At this point it is in God's hands, so your prayers are very important.

I promise to tell you about all of the things that I have seen since leaving Assisi as soon as I finish this test!

In Christ's Love,
Luke

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Luke! We'll be in Rome October 4 to 7 with my parents, so we need to catch up! E-mail me and we'll figure it out.

Brian

donna joy said...

guess we will let it slide that it took you so long since you have been studying~and where did you dine w/Fr Rudy?