My continued thanks for the prayers and support of all of you. I have finished my first semester, and I am glad to have it behind me. Looking back over the semester, there have been many amazing changes and experiences. I have moved to Rome, learned a new language, and been able to travel to many places that I never even dreamed of seeing. In the first few weeks of class, I was not sure if I would be able to survive my classes in Italian. God was there, however, and every day I was able to understand a litle bit more in my lectures. Here I am four months later able to see all the ways that God blessed me. I can only be grateful for all He has done, and all He continues to do in my life. Every day is filled with the grace to love more deeply than I ever have before.
For all of you back home, you have my continued prayers and my gratitude for all you have done in my life.
In Christ's Love,
Luke
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see that you are doing well over there in Italy. Not sure if you know but Elisa & I have some news. You should email us and we can tell you all about it. Take care and good luck.
Post a Comment