Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Memoriam...3-23-05

Its hard to believe that the 4th anniversary of the explosion is here. For all of my friends at BP, my thoughts and prayers are with you today.

It feels like every second of this semester has been filled. On a better occasion, I will share the many experiences that I have been going through. In the meantime, know that I am praying for all of you.


God Bless,

Luke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke!
Saw your blog in the camp newsletter.

Which seminary are you at? I want to get a strong Thomistic grounding. Just went to an ethics conference at Univ St. Thomas in Houston with lots of amazingly well read Catholic scholars.

Betsy and I are having a baby daughter sometime this week! I matched for psychiatry in Honolulu so that's where we'll move this June.

-Tommy Cook
808.221.7373

Anonymous said...

my email is
eternalstoke@yahoo.com
xanga: http://eternalstoke.xanga.com/

A. Snodgrass said...

Does anyone know if Luke is okay?

A. Snodgrass said...

He's okay. :)

donna joy said...

hey luke, do you have email over there? have some news for you~